Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Business of Art Classes: Final Sessions for this year

After teaching these classes to artists in January, February, March, May, June, and July, I have decided to offer them one more time this year. I posted the dates in August. Only a few spaces remain.

How to Get your Artist Web Site Saturday October 6, 1-4 PM

How to Price your Art for Profit Saturday October 13, 1-4 PM

How to Get your Share of Free Publicity Saturday October 20, 1-4 PM

I teach these classes in my centrally located Houston studio.

To see the details, visit http://www.annbell.net/artbusinessclass.htm or to order the Home Study version of the class, visit http://www.annbell.net/artbusinessclass.htm

As is true with most classes, a few people have made great progress, and others appear not to have done anything.

If you know an artist who has expressed a need for this kind of information, please send them the link to this post OR to my web site.

My phone number and a Paypal link are available on my website.

No comments: