Friday, August 29, 2008

Business of Art Classes Scheduled for Fall, 2008

As the word spreads about my Business of Art class, I am receiving requests to teach it in different places. I will teach my class for the Brazos Valley Art League in College Station on October 16.

I am demonstrating painting techniques for 3 Lone Star Art Guild member leagues during September and October.
See my complete schedule of Demos
http://www.annbell.net/classes.htm
If you would like to watch a demo, most art leagues welcome visitors.
You can find information about the leagues and their meeting times & locations through the Lone Star Art Guild

You can see my original collage cards, my miniature paintings & collages and the Audio CDs from my Business of Art Class in my Etsy store.

I create my watermedia paintings and my mixed-media paintings in my studio in a historic building in Midtown, Houston.
I am designing a new class "Visual Magic with Mixed Media."
I maintain another blog at my main web site.

My next open studio will be on Saturday, November 8, 2008, 1-5 PM. I do hope you can visit that afternoon.

No comments: